Dynamics 365 (Sales/Field service) Developer
In value stream Lead to Cash, we work in accordance with the SAFe methodology because we believe it adds extra value to our stakeholders and to the receivers of our efforts. We believe a delivery can’t be considered “Done” until the intended business value has been released. It’s easy to get stuck in details, but we strive to keep the end users and their daily work in mind. We are looking for someone who can smoothly move between the big business picture and the details of development.
As a developer in Dynamics 365 Sales/Field service, you will be part of a global Agile team and collaborate close with the product owner, business owners, solution architects, functional leads, and other stakeholders in the development of new functionality in Dynamics 365.
– Design, develop, test, and deploy custom Dynamics 365 solutions.
– Customize and configure Dynamics 365 modules to meet business needs.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and understand business requirements.
– Create and maintain technical documentation.
– Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Dynamics 365.
– Stay up to date with Microsoft Dynamics 365 updates and best practices.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
– Strong interest in Dynamics 365 development and a desire to grow in this field.
– Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 customization and configuration.
– Good knowledge of C#.
– Excellent collaboration, problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
– Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required, but a Plus):
– Experience with Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate).
– Knowledge of Azure and cloud-based solutions.
– Previous internship or project experience related to Dynamics 365 development.
– Microsoft certifications related to Dynamics 365.
What We Offer:
– Opportunities for professional growth and development.
– A supportive and collaborative work environment.
– Exciting projects that challenge and expand your skillset.
– Exposure to the latest technologies in the industry.